- Personal information we collect on the Website, how we use it and with whom we share it.
- Your access to and control over the personal information we collect on the Website.
- Our security procedures to protect the misuse of personal information we collect on the Website.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Website. We collect information that you voluntarily give us, such your or your child(ren)’s name, email address(es), physical address(es), phone number(s), and other personal information. In any instance where we ask for age and determine that a user is age 12 or under, we will ask for a parent or guardian email address before we collect personal information about that child. If you believe your child is participating in an activity that collects personal information and you or another parent or guardian have not received an email providing notice or seeking your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.602.6800.
We may collect your credit card number if you register for a GTCYS program or event on the Website or make a purchase through the Website. We may use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information about the browser you are using. We may collect information about you from third parties with whom we do business, or from social media platforms and advertising and analytics providers.
We use your information to:
- Respond to you for the reason you contact us or interact with us.
- Communicate with you about your account, activities and participation in GTCYS, and to send you information about our Website and policies.
- Consistent with the law and choices and controls that may be available to you, send you invitations and information about specials, services, offers and promotions, and to personalize your experience with us.
- Optimize or improve GTCYS or the Website.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
We will not sell or rent your information. We share your information:
- When you authorize or allow us to share your information with a third party, such as PayPal or social networking sites. Please note that once we share your personal information with another company that information becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, such as vendors who send emails, deliver products, or provide customer service.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You have the ability to control how we collect, use, and share your personal information. You may contact us at [insert email and telephone number here] in order to:
- Discontinue emails and other communications from us.
- See what personal information we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct your personal information.
- Have us delete any of your personal information.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal information.
We take standard precautions to protect your personal information. When you submit personal information on the Website, your information is protected both online and offline. If we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon or for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This Policy may change from time to time. All updates will be posted on the Website.
Contact GTCYS at 651.602.6800 or email@example.com with questions.